Compuease offers complete Adobe Acrobat Training at its Ottawa training centre. Our expert Adobe trainers lead each Acrobat class and use their real world experience with Acrobat to benefit you.
In your professional life, you use a variety of different programs to create documents and files for your own use. These might be graphic or text files. However, you are required to share your files with others over a network, by email, or on the web, so your colleagues and clients can view, print, and offer feedback. In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful to meet the needs of your target audience.
With Acrobat you can send fully formatted documents created on your computer to your business partners on any other computer, even if you’ve used distinctive fonts, graphics and photographs. In turn, your business partners and other clients can then view, print and store your shared documents easily on their own systems. Acrobat enables you to preserve your document’s essential branding, look and feel, while also providing excellent search and navigation features that help you quickly find information on screen. Your Acrobat training will allow you to make full use of this powerful tool to communicate with the world in a way that makes your branding and your message stand out just as you intend it to.
Our Acrobat training courses will help you:
- Communicate clearly with any business partner, whichever software platform or architecture they use, by creating easily accessible PDF documents that can be opened and read for free by anyone
- Give yourself and your company the exposure you deserve by ensuring your branding and design layouts remain intact
- Distribute your documents worldwide for almost zero cost, and then be digitally printed by your clients
- Satisfy your business partners’ needs to easily navigate your lengthy documents by keyword search, tables of contents, or even hyperlinks built into the document
- Protect yourself by retaining those essential agreements and forms that must keep their exact appearance for legal reasons
- Enhance any PDF documents you create or receive by annotating, adding hypertext links, buttons, or Internet links
- Improve workflow through your office or business by using Acrobat’s features to create faster, cheaper, and less complex documents
- And much more…
All our Acrobat training classes are taught in downtown Ottawa in our state-of-the-art training lab. You will get to sit at your own computer and learn using practical hands-on exercises to reinforce what the teacher is discussing.
Our Acrobat training classes are divided into 2 levels:
- If you are new to Adobe Acrobat Pro but need to create and share PDF files and portfolios then this is the course you want. You’ll be able to access and create your own PDF files from scratch or from an existing document or web page. You’ll learn vital navigation skills so you can save time and lessen frustration finding the information you want in large single PDFs, or even in multiple documents, by using and inserting bookmarks and links. See how you can make your documents, or those you receive from others, a pleasure to read and ensure that they receive the full attention they deserve. Your opinion matters a great deal, so make it known by learning how to add your own comments and markup to text in a PDF. Next you will see how to optimize your PDF files, and even convert and reuse their content, making you and your team far more efficient.
- As a busy professional you have some experience using Acrobat, but now you want to take even greater advantage of all the features of Acrobat to really bring your documents to a superior level. If that describes you, then our Level 2 course will enable you to excel at making all your documents exceptionally secure, appealing and full of vibrant content presented just the way you intended. In this course you will be able to use Acrobat to convert technical documents to PDF, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare your files for commercial printing. Here you’ll see how to use Autodesk AutoCAD to create PDF Documents that will stun your clients and colleagues. You’ll be enhancing your documents both visually and by accessibility, and embedding multimedia to make sure your message is never forgotten. You’ll be creating beautiful Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer, as well as tracking them and compiling the returns. After all, when your forms look as good as you’ll design them they’re sure to get a response. Make and keep a great impression by using the skills you learn in this advanced Acrobat class.
Almost everyone has used Adobe Reader at one time or another; PDF is here to stay and people everywhere read them. They do so on pretty much any device and any display. Stand out from the crowd by learning the essential, and the advanced, skills you need to create and modify your own PDF documents and portfolios, integrating content that will make sure you and your work get noticed. On top of that, you’ll have the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that whatever you meant to communicate is what your recipients will see. Our Compuease Acrobat training is just what you need to soar in the world of business and communication with clarity and security.