The focus is on both style and context. Although style and technique are important when writing for public sector audiences, it is an appreciation of the context that will distinguish you as a writer of superior briefing notes.Our Government Briefing Notes course will help you:
• Plan, draft and summarize information concisely and accurately
• Improve writing skills specifically geared to briefing notes
• Evaluate the relevancy of the information being presented
• Edit briefing notes
• Focus on the all-important context in producing your briefing notes
• Present concise, effective briefing notes to decision-makers
• Produce question period notes
• Write clear, pertinent summaries
• Generate memoranda to cabinet
• Write ministerial correspondence
• Distinguish yourself as a writer of superior briefing notes and other public sector documents
• And much more...Our Compuease Government Briefing Notes training comes as a one-day course
This course is designed for employees who need to write briefing notes as part of their job description.
The class will enable you to understand the purpose, the context and the style and structure of an outline. This will enable you to move forward in producing truly effective briefing notes. In addition to briefing notes, you will learn how to apply similar concepts to writing question period notes, summaries, memoranda to cabinet and other ministerial correspondence. You will learn how to approach the tasks strategically and with political acumen.
Learn with Compuease!
Your Government Briefing Notes training will help you to analyze information and focus on the most pertinent details needed. Write clear and concise briefing notes, memoranda, summaries, question period notes and ministerial correspondence. Provide your decision-makers with the points they need, when they need them. More effectively contribute to the smooth functioning of your department and the outcomes reached.
Book your Government Briefing Notes training class with us today. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can book a private training session with us. If you desire group training for your office, let us know. We can send a trainer to your location or you can join us in our professional environment for your own private session. You can even customize the course for your own specific needs.
We also happily offer public classes, taught in our modern training facility located conveniently in downtown Ottawa. In our public classes, you’ll learn clearly defined objectives in a small group with others at your level.
Take a look at our upcoming training calendar and click to register now.