All Public Compuease classes can be taken virtually from the comfort of your home or office.
This Live Instructor-Led online training is the same great training you expect from CompuEase, just using the power of the internet to deliver it remotely.
Register for any class on this site as you would normally and we will reach out and help you get set up for your virtual class.
If you are new to working in a remote environment and your organization uses Microsoft Teams, make sure to check out our free Microsoft Teams Introductory Webinar or sign up for our special full-featured 4-hour Microsoft Teams Course and get up to speed.
Leadership Skills Training in Ottawa
Our training classes will show you how to improve your vital leadership skills using key techniques. We will help you understand the impact that your leadership skills have on other people. These classes will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to build strong, productive teams that will flourish and reach their goals.
Our Leadership Skills courses will help you:
- Make the transition into becoming a new supervisor
- Develop your existing supervisory skills even further
- Provide meaningful feedback that will be well-received
- Manage Customer Service
- Learn how to delegate tasks effectively
- Make wise hiring choices
- Sharpen your leadership skills for your own personal advancement
- Improve your mentoring and coaching skills
- Effectively inspire your workforce
- Increase employee performance
- Become a more effective professional supervisor
- Develop high performance teams that will reach their goals
- And more...
Our Leadership Skills training classes
In our Compuease Leadership Skills training classes you will gain a clear understanding of how to set clear paths and encourage your employees to follow them. Leading well is a crucial need in the workplace. Your proficiency and your confidence in your ability to lead will increase, gaining you respect and increased productivity.
By the end of these courses, you will acquire all the basic skills required to understand the impact you can have on other people, and to improve your leadership skills to get the best from your employees.
These courses are designed for all who would like to improve their ability to lead effectively and build a strong team spirit.
Learn with Compuease!
Your Leadership Skills training will enable you to understand the techniques required to set meaningful objectives and inspire others to reach them. It will enable you to create a positive team spirit, enhance your own job satisfaction, and help your employees continue to progress and contribute their skills to the organization.
Book your Leadership Skills training classes with us today. Or, if you prefer, you can book a private training session with us in Ottawa. If you desire group training for your office, let us know. We can send a trainer to your location or you can join us in our professional environment for your own private session. You can even customize the course for your own specific department.
We also happily offer public classes, taught in our modern training facility located conveniently in downtown Ottawa. In our public classes, you’ll learn clearly defined objectives in a small group with others at your level.
Take a look at our upcoming training calendar, and click to register now.
Upcoming Leadership Skills Training
|Building Better Teams||14-May-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
|14-Aug-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
|Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service||29-May-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
|18-Aug-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
|Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work||12-Jun-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
|The Professional Supervisor||17-Jun-2020||1 Day||English||$525.00||Register Now|
Contact Us for Dates
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Delegation: The Art of Delegating Effectively
- Hiring for Success - Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
- Motivation Training: Motivating Your Workforce
- Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- Team Building: Developing High Performance Teams
- The ABC’s of Supervising Others