Microsoft 365 Training in Ottawa
Microsoft 365 is a Microsoft subscription service that ensures you always have the most up-to-date modern productivity tools from the Microsoft suite. New features or functions are added progressively with the monthly subscription purchase.
You can install Microsoft 365 on your PC and it also includes web-based access to the traditional Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. The web-based versions are a bit more limited in functionality than the desktop versions, but you have the ability to access them from your PC, phone, tablet or other mobile devices. Additionally, you get access to a wide range of other web-based apps and services like Teams, Yammer, Stream, Sway and more.
This Microsoft 365 for Business training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to manage their Microsoft 365 account settings, use the desktop and online versions of the Microsoft apps, make calls using Teams and much more.
Our Microsoft 365 for Business course will help you:
- Use the Outlook web app, manage contacts, and use the calendar to build and manage your business
- Communicate with colleagues using Yammer, Newsfeed
- Make calls and plan schedules, meetings, and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Work confidently with the Microsoft online apps such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote online
- Store and share files using OneDrive for Business, SharePoint and the Documents Library
- Use Delve to discover and organize information and to manage your Microsoft 365 profiles
- Organize with Office Tasks and Planner
- And much more...
Learn with Compuease!
Our new 1-day Office 365 training will help make your work life easier and enable you to work more effectively, whether in or out of the office.
Book your Office 365 training class with us today. Or, if you prefer, you can book a private training session with us in Ottawa. If you desire either one-on-one training for yourself, or group training for your office, let us know. We can send a trainer to your location or you can join us at our training centre for your own private session. You can even customize the course for your own specific department.
We also happily offer public classes, taught in our modern training facility located conveniently in downtown Ottawa. In our public classes, you’ll learn clearly defined objectives in a small group with others at your level.
Take a look at our upcoming training calendar and click to register now.