Through our partnership with Priority Management, Compuease is able to offer our clients world class Project Management training that will develop your skills and competencies to make you more productive and effective. These courses provide practical improvement solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations that already know the basics of project management and are ready to excel at what they do. These courses take place in Priority Management's training facility at 11 Rosemount Avenue Suite 301 in Ottawa.
These Project Management training classes following the WorkingSm@rt Method. WorkingSm@rt is a flexible and practical combination of behavior changing methods, best practice process and planning, using world class tools that will transform the way you work. With the WorkingSm@rt method you will gain control over your day, find balance, prioritize your work and reach your goals. Giving you time to focus on the tasks that are important to you and your company. Easily applied and simply sustained, the WorkingSm@rt method provides lifelong benefits to individuals, teams and entire organizations.
The WorkingSm@rt method was created to meet the changing demands of a complex modern global business world, evolving with the challenges in business to provide the solutions that organizations need to be successful. Since its launch in 1983 more than 2 million business men and women from organizations both large and small have been trained in the WorkingSm@rt method, giving them control over their day and making them better at what they do.
WorkingSm@rt will give you back the most valuable of all resources - Time. Time to spend on your next innovation, your staff, your customers, or simply time with your family and friends. When you feel in control of your day and it’s you making the decisions, you can concentrate on the activities you get the most from and that bring you the most reward.
Our Project Management training courses will help you:
- Allocate and share resources, and resolve conflicts among them
- Determine where and when to best apply project management software
- Apply a simple, yet powerful method to resolve complex resource constraints
- Immediately improve the application of MS Project to your own project workload
- Produce reports of value, both in standard and customized formats
- Accurately monitor multiple projects through proven tracking and updating techniques
- Integrate contingency planning through "Scenario Estimating"
- Create a detailed Execution Plan using a unique process called Objective Driven Logic, applied to a Time-Scaled Dependency Chart
- Bring final closure to the project through the application of a 3-level review process
Our Project Management training classes provide training on a variety of topics, see the different classes below for more details:
Microsoft Outlook 4 Projects
- This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively manage those projects within the familiar interface of MS Outlook. Managing both Operational and Project work in one place will enhance your ability to stay in control of follow-ups, commitments and important deadlines.
- This program provides a streamlined overview of the basics, while focusing on a vastly improved methodology to meet the rigorous challenges of developing a project execution plan. This course goes beyond the standards in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the recognized learning designation in this field and has 21 PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognized by the Project Management Institute. Priority Management is also registered with the Project Management Institute as a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
WorkingSm@rt will give you the tools to follow through on your good intentions and give you back the time you need to be successful – in all areas of your life. We will help you identify the priorities in your day while minimizing the interruptions and time-eating bad habits.