Skype for Business in Ottawa
Microsoft Skype for Business is a powerful instant messaging and communication platform that includes many extremely useful features. With Skype for Business you can make audio and video calls, set up online meetings and use a variety of other collaboration features.
Record meetings, share your screen and annotate PowerPoint for collaboration in real-time. Use a whiteboard, polls, Q&A and built-in instant messaging during your meetings to make them more productive. It even includes availability (presence) information and the ability to change your own online status.
This Skype for Business training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to manage audio and video calls and meetings, share content, manage contact groups and record meetings.
Our Skype for Business course will help you:
- Use Skype for Business to send and receive instant messages
- Manage clients and create contact groups
- Set up a Skype meeting and add participants
- Allow other participants to present material during your meeting
- Get quick feedback during meetings by posting a poll
- Add interactivity to your Skype for Business meetings by presenting and sharing content
- Annotate a PowerPoint presentation during your meeting
- Collaborate during a meeting by adding a whiteboard
- Use Skype for Business to record your online meetings and calls
- Customize the Skype for Business options to suit your needs
- And much more...
At Compuease, our Skype for Business training comes as a single 1-day course
Learn how to make audio and video calls, set up online meetings and use a variety of other collaboration tools. Share your desktop or other content and collaborate during online meetings using whiteboards, PowerPoint, polls and more. Control user access, allow other participants to present material and mute or unmute audio as needed. Learn how to use Skype for Business to its full potential and do much more to work together and communicate your ideas quickly and easily.
This Skype for Business training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to manage audio and video calls and online meetings, share content, manage contact groups and record meetings.
- Want to manage your clients and contacts and instantly message them?
- Need to set up an impromptu online meeting within Skype or schedule one using Outlook?
- Asked to share your desktop or other content in a meeting?
- Want to discuss ideas on a whiteboard while you share in an online meeting?
Our Skype for Business training is the perfect solution. With it you can learn the skills you need to send and receive instant messages, share ideas quickly and easily with an audio or video call or an online meeting, show others what you mean by sharing your desktop with them or ask for feedback during a meeting with a poll.
Whether you are brand new to Skype for Business or you have some experience but want to access its full potential, this course is designed for you. You will learn how to use all the features of Skype for Business to manage online contacts and groups, set up calls and meetings online and collaborate in many powerful ways during those meetings.
Learn with Compuease!
Your Skype for Business training will enable you to:
- Make audio and video calls or set up online meetings
- Share your ideas, your slideshows or your desktop during online meetings
- Collaborate and interact with whiteboards
- Record your meetings and never miss anything important
Book your Skype for Business training class with us today. Or if you prefer, you can book a private training session with us in Ottawa. If you desire either one-on-one training for yourself or group training for your office, let us know. We can send a trainer to your location or you can join us in our computer lab for your own private session. You can even customize the course for your own specific department.
We also happily offer public classes, taught in our modern training facility located conveniently in downtown Ottawa. In our public classes, you’ll learn clearly defined objectives in a small group with others at your level.
Take a look at our upcoming training calendar and click to register now.
Upcoming Skype for Business