You will enhance your ability to create accurate masks and image effects, retouch images, work with video files, automate repetitive tasks, and integrate with other Adobe applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
- Create and edit vector paths.
- Work with shape layers and masks.
- Automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
- Use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
- Work with other Adobe applications.
Adobe Photoshop CS5: Level 2 (Advanced) is intended for intermediate and advanced users of Photoshop.
Section 1: Enhancing Images
Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Section 2: Working with Vector Paths
Create Vector Paths
Section 3: Working with Shape Layers and Masks
Work with Shape Layers
Work with Masks
Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Section 4: Automating Tasks
Work with Actions
Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
Section 5: Working with Video Files
Edit Video Files
Export Video Files
Section 6: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
Integrate with Adobe Illustrator
Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe Acrobat
There are currently no courses scheduled
What You Get:
Training includes 1 course manual, a Certificate of completion, and a voucher for 30 days of After Training Support
What You Need:
Adobe Photoshop Level 1