Course Length: 6hrs (1 Day)
Adobe Photoshop CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop's numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
In this course, you will identify and use raster and vector drawing and painting tools to create and edit images. You will also apply masks to hide and show image layers, filters to create special effects, and layer styles to create layer effects. You will utilize smart objects, layer comps, actions, and batch processing to streamline workflow. You will create and edit video, and animate graphics in your videos. You will:
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients.
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps.
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing.
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos.
This course targets professional or amateur graphic designers and illustrators who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to create visual media.
Section 1: Creating Raster Images
Draw with Brushes
Use Tool Presets
Section 2: Working with Vector Image Tools
Create Images with Vector Paths
Use the Shape Drawing Tools
Work with Type
Type Special Effects
Section 3: Using Advanced Layer Techniques
Modify Images with Masks
Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
Apply Special Effects to Layers
Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
Utilize Layer Comps
Section 4: Automating Tasks
Create and Use Actions
Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Section 5: Creating and Editing Video
Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video