The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This one-day workshop will provide participants with opportunities to explore their responsibilities within their role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
This one-day workshop will teach participants:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
This class is for supervisors and leaders in a customer service environment. If you want to lead and promote good customer service, then this vital course will help you to establish links and skills that are essential. It will help you create a balanced environment in which you will have engaged employees and satisfied customers
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
The Six Critical Elements of Customer Service
The morning of the course will be spent exploring the six critical elements of customer service:
- A customer service focus
- Defined in your organization
- Given life by the employees
- Problem solving
- Measure it
- Reinforce it
Next, participants will explore what leadership is all about. Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard's Situational Leadership II® model will be discussed, as well as Robert Greenleaf's concept of servant leadership. Techniques for managing performance and conducting onboarding and orientation will also be discussed.
Five Practices of Leadership
This session explores the five leadership practices developed by James Kouzes and Barry Posner in The Leadership Challenge.
At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
There are currently no courses scheduled
What You Get:
Training includes 1 course manual and a Certificate of completion